The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I never thought I'd be creeped out by anime, but right now I am. o_O

A christmas pikachu? WHAA what could be better?! ^_^ Might have to do that :D

That book sounds good. I'm reading some odd dutch book. Very gory and not much plot, not really my kind of reading :s

it's for school. instead of finals, i have papers to write. one four-five due on Sunday and one 8-10 pager that i have not started on due this friday. yaaay and im playing video games. :crazyeyes: however, i switched from writing about Gender and Sexuality to Moral and Ethical Choices using Amsterdam by McEwan. should be fun.

Do the Choices We Make Determine if We Are Bad People or Just Really Suck at Making Choices?

or...

Molly Lane? A Very Amourous Woman or a tad on the Slutty Side?

jk'ing about that last title. i'll probably use the first one. sounds like it can make a good argument . :D

edit: Mika, you're avatar is PRECIOUS! OMG!! lol!! have i sent you "Black Man Loves Pokemon" ? Pikachu is awesome! high five! :highfive:

Wasn't pre-nerf C'thun basically impossible? Or just had such an infinitesimally small margin of error that it might as well have been impossible?

If it was possible, I'm sure someone(s) did it. Theres probably a video somewhere...

Do the Choices We Make Determine if We Are Bad People or Just Really Suck at Making Choices?

edit: Mika, you're avatar is PRECIOUS! OMG!! lol!! have i sent you "Black Man Loves Pokemon" ? Pikachu is awesome! high five! :highfive:

I think I actually had to do an essay on that subject once, actually pretty interesting. I thought anyway >.> xD

I love Pikachu x) (explains a lot, I actually act like a pokemon/manga character IRL)

No you didn't! I don't think so? :highfive:

i thought i did... i know i sent it to numerous people one night and then i sent it to Doomboy... i could've sworn you were in it because he talks about Pikachu at several points and just re-enforces how much i love Pikachu and how awesome he is in Smash Brothers (DON'T BE HATIN' ON PIKACHU AND OR PIT! cheap chars ftmfw!!!).

551785pikachu.jpg

He gives me popcorn. Since you all steal mine, I gotta get it from somewhere.

<--- This santa hat is too big isn't it?

it's called sharing! XD

*gives Trionth a popped bag of popcorn*

there. to make up for all the little pieces of popcorn i stole.

Korial doesn't seem to mind me taking some popcorn... >.>

your hat looks fine. ^_^

WHY CAN'T I GET THIS TRIGGER TO WORK FOR ME?!?!?! CRIMONY!!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High