2024 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 2 (Moo Moo Farm)

@Silvio415 I am going to say that soul ritual time doesn’t count toward the 20 hours. It doesn’t give a real advantage for rune hunting (except easier to spot runes due to fewer white items). As long as counting retrieval of leg and cows, i think it’s good.
Got it, thanks!

Had a couple of really weird Cow runs. In one run 4 Io runes dropped. In the consecutive run, 4 Hel runes dropped. Let's hope I will get one run with 4 Bers and that the next run drops 4 Jah's :)

I got 3 hours down and no qualifiers yet. Here’s hoping for better luck throughout the week.

Just over 4 hours in and one qualifier on run #15. For me this is outstanding luck, which also probably means I won't see another one.
I’ll be satisfied with one qualifier. As long as my score isn’t zero I’ll be thrilled 😆

• Love
Reactions: drmalawi
@little birdy oh, I know that feeling well from past years and even the first round. However, I don't know what I stepped in recently, but so far it looks like this year I won't come in last. I'm using my TS/DT Sin at P5 and she's averaging a clear in about 15 minutes. She'd be faster if I stopped inspecting all the piles for possible loot. Amazingly, I now have 3 qualifiers in just over 6 hours.

Reactions: little birdy
5 hours and still no qualifiers. One Fal and a handful of Ko. And of course several lower runes. A high rune is just around the corner. I can feel it! Maybe tomorrow.

I'm comfortably doing 10-12 minute full clears of the Moo Moo Farm on p8 with my Enchantress. I stopped picking up all the flawless gems because that was getting tedious. But I do still have to check every jewel and charm, and every base item that is on my radar right now for various runewords.

Reactions: ziambe
6 hours in. Runs are steady, I’m not going to break any speed record here.

1 CK Horns, 3 CK hide. No heavy boots of either variety yet.

Reactions: ziambe
I knew it was right around the corner!!! Qualifer #1 was delivered to me this morning in hour #6. Feels good to know I've locked in a non-zero score 🥹

Cows are Terrorized at 9:00 tonight (EDT) so I will aim to play that full hour and hopefully score another qualifier. I expect my Enchantress will hit level 90 within that hour of play too.

Reactions: SirName
Only got three runs in during the TZ time last night and zero qualifies. In fact, fewer runes dropped than I normally see. I did manage to find my fourth qualifier earlier in the evening. A total of 8 hours

Terrorized Cows did not come through for me last night. I'm still at one qualifier in now 7 hours of play. Oh well. Surely a qualifier or two will drop today or tomorrow. (Can you hear me, RNGesus?)

This is way better than my last two seasons as I'm actually finding something. I haven't sold my soul to the RNGs, so I've got to figure out what I stepped in and go step in it a few more times! Got an extra hour in tonight. Now just over half way at 11 hours and 5 minutes and have done 44 runs that have produced 6 qualifiers.

Reactions: little birdy
I'm still not getting lucky, but I've got 12 hours to go yet. Plenty of time still for my fortune to change.

Approximately 15 hours thus far. This year, I tried to be more selective about which cow groups are small enough to skip. Average p7 run time so far is 2:24, and compared to last year's 2:29, it doesn't seem to be too different.

Regardless of the results of my first set, I will attempt a second set with demon machine enchantress. Potential looks good and I like running cows anyways.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High