Weekly MP Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Jun 22, 2003
Weekly MP Games Thread

Post your MP games here. Be sure to list your patch if not 1.10.

Previous thread can be found here.

Have fun :thumbsup:

Version :1.10

IP: 192.168.1.104

Act:1

My Level : 10

Difficulty : Normal

My Class : Sorc

Open to: Anyone doing act 1 who is willing to party

Time : About 1 - 2 hours, starting from when the post is up

Note: I have had problems with hosting once before, so if you are unable to join, can you please post in here if there was an error so i know if my firewall blocks MP games or not.

My guess is that you're behind a router. The 192.168.1.xxx IP is used (possibly by convention, I'm not sure) to assign local IP addresses to comps on a network. You need to post your external IP for us to join your games. You also need to open a couple router ports and direct them to the local comp which will be running the game. Perhaps someone who has actually done that can give you more info. ;)

Level 12 amazon waiting for PvP challengers.

Well it seems that level 30+ paladins are out of my range :p

Game down for a little. And csarmi, what was with bringing a level 90 into Chaos Sanctuary and talking about PKing us? I don't want stuff like that in my games. Game will be back up in a little bit.

I told you I wanted to hostile you with my level 12 character which you could avoid if you so wish.

I just brought a character who was able to go to act IV and say hello to you at least. She was the only one, since I have only HC chars.

Liter Soul said:
Just making sure... I don't usually get followed by level 90 Amazons who aren't in my party... gets me a little edgy, if ya know what I mean.

You did not throw party to me. I did not want to waste your time by asking for it. I backed off your way so that I would not hurt anything - including diablo. You killed him fast anyways.

Was that charge I was attacked with? It took me down in 3 hits. I could not escape for I had only 20% FR/W (most possible at level 12).

Sorry I told you I was bored, I have been waiting for 2 complete days for somebody to join low level dueling, there is a thread about it, but it seems to be dead, looks as if my amazon was built for nothing. :p

Okay I'm going to try hosting a game again. This is a test so anyone that wishes please join to test if it is possible. If it works and someone wants to do an actual game we can do that afterwords.

Normal Difficulty Test Game

IP 68.42.128.1

Dinnin Darkblade said:
Okay I'm going to try hosting a game again. This is a test so anyone that wishes please join to test if it is possible. If it works and someone wants to do an actual game we can do that afterwords.

Normal Difficulty Test Game

IP 68.42.128.1

"Cannot connect to server" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High