2024 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 2 (Moo Moo Farm)

Thanks to those who've sent results. As a reminder for everyone else, please send my your results when you finish the set, and I'll aim to get final results posted tomorrow after work. Good luck to everyone still running!

Dang it I almost forgot today was the last day! Done just over 10 hours and found only 3 qualifiers, so I'm a bit disappointed. Personally I think having only one area is a bit limited as I'm not the type to run the same place over and over, which I guess is why I haven't finished this round. But I did try it with a few different characters, and all paled in comparison to the infinity wielding nova sorc. So most of my time was using that.

I'll try to get in a few hours today to see if I can squeeze out another qualifier or two if I'm lucky. But probably won't get anywhere near my excellent first round 😅

Well it's over for this year! I only got 14 hours and 4 qualifiers in the second set, but I'm very happy with the results of both sets and only wish I could combine the best 5 from both sets.

I finished the 2nd set. Recorded some game play of the Demon Machine Enchantress with a nice find at the end!

My game is running in HDR, and the SDR version of the video looks a bit washed out.

I finished the 2nd set. Recorded some game play of the Demon Machine Enchantress with a nice find at the end!

My game is running in HDR, and the SDR version of the video looks a bit washed out.
Looks really nice. Damage seems like FireBall buth with pierce :)

Managed about 17 hours, results sent.

I was looking good for completion last weekend but an improvement in the weather seriously reduced the D2 time.

Results sent. 12 hours and only two qualifiers. But it's better than nothing 😆 Now, back to the Random Tournament!

I consider what I found to be far beyond my expectations. I did a total of 152 runs between the two sets and found 11 qualifers or a qualifier every 13.8 runs or a qualifier every 33 runes that dropped.

Five words to summarize Cows: Symmetry, Coincidence, Retribution and What Now.

Symmetry because my first and last qualifiers were a Gul.

Coincidence because last Wednesday I said that I would keep any Cham's I found so that I could cube a Zod. Then on the third run I made Wednesday night what should drop but a Cham!

Retribution for multiple reason. In the first set after finding 7 qualifiers in 11 hours I then spent 9 hours finding nothing. Also in the second set I spent the last 5 hours finding nothing again. In fact, in the last 5 hours 25% of the runes I found were Orts!

What Now - Now I have to figure out how to spend what I found. The runes on the left are from my first run and the ones on the right from the second.

1715625708132.png

Seeing that picture gives me some motivation to keep running Cows in the future with my Enchantress. Nice haul, LouB!

@little birdy I really went in to the RFL with low expectations, looing for an Ohm or if very lucky 2 of them for Chaos and Bramble. When the first set started Gul, Lo, Jah I just started laughing that the game won't give you what you are looking for.

I'm going to actually run 6 more hours to see what else may drop. However, I think my luck has been used up for a while and I'm not expecting much.

Reactions: little birdy
@LouB that is very good haul considering the few runs you did. I did about 430 runs and got ten qualifiers. It just proves that luck is a huge factor as well.

Haul:
1715657357301.png

Cows Um 1.pngCows Um 2.png
Cows Pul 2.png
COWS Pul 1.png
Cows Ohm 2.png
COWS Ohm 1.png
COWS Mal 2.png
Cows Mal 1.png
COWS Ist.png
Cows Ber.png

Last edited: